I. VETERANS' SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS ASSISTING VIETNAM VETERANS
- More specific for American Legion:
- Disabled American Veterans:
- For applications directly to the Department of Veterans Affairs:
II. GENERAL INFORMATION ON AGENT ORANGE USE IN VIETNAM
- Hatfield Group Vietnam Analyses
- The extent and patterns of usage of Agent Orange and other herbicides in Vietnam by
Recently Dr. Jeanne Mager Stellman et al. published a paper on the use of Agent Orange in Vietnam in Nature (2003; Vlm 422: 681-687). You can access the Nature paper, a video of their work, and other Agent Orange related information athttp://www.columbia.edu/~jms13. Click on the "Agent Orange and Other Herbicides in Vietnam" link. The Nature paper outlines the volume of defoliants used by the US military during the Viet Nam conflict. It also indicates that the dioxin content of herbicides used was likely much greater than originally reported.
- HEALTH EFFECTS OF AGENT ORANGE
- Lymphoma Foundation of America
- EPA: Draft Dioxin Reassessment
- IARC classification of DIOXIN
- NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES'
Veterans and Agent Orange:Update 2002(2003)
- The Air Force Ranch Hand Health Study
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- GENERAL SOURCES OF INFORMATION ON THE VIET NAM WAR
A. National Sources
All of the information provided at this web site is provided as general information, not as legal advice. The information is not provided to serve as unsolicited legal advice, nor as a suggestion of a need for legal services. The information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship nor does it create any relationships between the firm of Gerson H. Smoger, Inc. or Smoger & Associates, P.C. and anyone who views it. Further, individuals should not rely on the information contained in this site when making decisions regarding legal matters but should consult with a qualified attorney for legal advice. This firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this site in a state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization